1. The annual operating budget and subsequent budget revisions.
2. Using data that has already been collected and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), a summary of district or intermediate district expenditures for the most recent fiscal year for which they are available, expressed in the following two (2) pie charts which were provided for the general fund of the district or intermediate district by the Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI):
2a. A chart of personnel expenditures broken down into the following subcategories:
2b. A chart of all district expenditures, broken into the following subcategories:
- Salaries and Wages
- Employee benefit costs, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, disability,
& long term care
- Retirement benefits costs
- All other personnel costs
- Support Services
- Business and Administration
- Operations and Maintenance
3. Links to all of the following:
3a. The current collective bargaining agreement for each bargaining unit.
3b. Each health care benefits plan, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, long-term care, or any other type of benefits that would constitute health care services, offered to any bargaining unit or employee in the district.
3c. The audit report of the audit conducted for the most recent fiscal year for which it is available.
4. The total salary and a description and cost of each fringe benefit included in the compensation package for the superintendent of the district or intermediate district and for each employee of the district whose salary exceeds $100,000
5. The annual amount spent on dues paid to associations
6. The annual amount spent on lobbying services
3a. Collective Bargaining Agreements:
6. District paid Lobbying Costs: There were no District paid lobbying costs for 2012 - 2013