Facing layoffs or closure? We can provide your employees assistance with resumes, career planning and job placement. Contact your local Michigan Works! office for more information.
The Rapid Response Section is your first line of defense when it comes to mass layoffs and plant closings. They have the resources to pull together a team of professionals to meet you on your ground and explain what programs and options are available to you.
The Rapid Response Team customizes a program to assist your business that may include:
- Worker Orientation sessions
- Unemployment and Michigan Works Handouts
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) information
- WARN Notice information
- Layoff Aversion assistance
- Joint Adjustment Committees
For more information about the Rapid Response process, click here.