to our Ferndale Schools' students' learning and growth.
There are many opportunities for you to be involved, such as the many dedicated PTA groups. As the largest volunteer child advocacy association in the nation, Parent Teacher Association (PTA) reminds citizens of their obligations to children and provides parents and families with a powerful voice to speak on behalf of every child while providing the best tools for parents to help their children be successful students. The Ferndale Schools PTA has 5 units for parents to join.
Concerned about your 0-5 year old child's development?
Is your 0-5 year old child presenting developmental problems, such as speech,
motor skills, social skills & learning? Programs are
available to assist you and
Contact the Special Education Office: 248/586-8693.
Additional parent links
- If your child receives free or reduced price school lunches,
you may qualify for Internet EssentialsSM from Comcast.
- Elementary Parent /Student Handbook (PDF file)
- Secondary Parent/Student Handbook (PDF file)
- Child Care/Latchkey Information
- Parent Involvement District Policy #2112 (PDF file)
- Elementary Parent Survey Results - 2011
- Volunteering Registration Form (PDF file)
- Ferndale School District English Language Learner Complaint Procedures ENGLISH
- Ferndale School District English Language Learner Complaint Procedures ARABIC