Ferndale Public Schools
Start Early. End Strong. Enroll Now.
Our mission is to provide all our students with quality educational programs while promoting the values of diversity and responsible citizenship.
Pre-K | Our Strong Start
- Ferndale Early Childhood Center (FECC) offers free & tuition-based preschool options for our earliest learners. FECC is home to Federal & state funded preschool options available through Michigan's Great Start Readiness program and the federal Head Start program and the tuition-based Little Eagles program.
K-5 | Elementary Designed with Development in Mind
- At Ferndale Lower Elementary (K - 2nd), Kindergarten through Second Grade students develop learning skills and nurture a love of learning that will guide them throughout life. Our early learning curriculum integrates art, music, movement, outdoor learning, and logic every day.
- At Ferndale Upper Elementary (3rd - 5th), Third through Fifth Grade students benefit from a focused curriculum and project-based learning that challenges each student to ask questions, seek answers and develop leadership skills.
6-12 | Defining Pathways to a Bright Future
- Ferndale Middle School (6th - 8th) provides Sixth through Eighth grade students unparallelled opportunities for growth on the Ferndale Secondary Campus, from focused STEM courses and FIRST Robotics to Orchestra, Band, Drama and the Arts.
- Ferndale High School (9th - 12th) sets itself apart with Career Pathways curriculum, award-winning music programs, and a school culture that celebrates the diversity of our community.
University High School | Our College Prep Magnet
Tri-County Educational Center | Alternative & Adult High School