Students and teachers with a passion for challenging academics and the world’s most dynamic industries enjoy being part of this learning community dedicated to preparing tomorrow’s leaders for real-world careers.
Commitment to Change
- Students learn to adapt and change – skills critical to success in any industry.
- UHS teachers are enthusiastic about teaching and stretching their limits and abilities to serve their students.
Commitment to Relationships
- UHS is developing a pipeline of future professionals by creating and maintaining a meaningful exchange between business leaders and education.
Dynamic Partnership & Education Reform
- Ferndale Schools and Wayne State University are partnering with each other to change how students learn and prepare for successful college and professional careers.
- Innovative, rigorous college-prep curriculum designed to reform high school teaching and learning with a school culture dedicated to each student’s success in a small school setting.
UHS School Profile, including graduation requirements (PDF file)
Student & Parent Handbook (PDF file)