Tops | Black or White - all must have a collar
Bottoms | Black or Khaki - pants, shorts, skirts, capris
Shoes | No open-toed sandles
- UHS 2010-11 Annual Report - Click Here (PDF file)
- UHS Map/Driving Directions - Click Here (PDF file)
- Watch the UHS Video - Click Here
- UHS School Profile - Click Here (PDF file)
- Secondary Parent/Student Handbook (PDF file)
- Student/Athlete Code of Conduct (PDF file)
- Volunteer Registration Form (PDF file)
- Open houses for interested students:
Saturday, March 2 at 1 p.m., Wednesday, March 20, Thursday, April 18, Tuesday, May 7, Tuesday, June 4, Wednesday, June 19, Tuesday, July 2, Wednesday, July 17, Tuesday, July 30, Wednesday, Aug. 14, and Tuesday, August 27. All weekday sessions are held from 6:30-8 p.m.
eTranscripts are available for the Class of 2010 and after.
If you graduated in 2009 or prior, call 248/586-8690 for transcripts.
UHS is a first place winner of an American School Board Journal Magna Award.
UHS is recognized for Outstanding
Leadership, Innovative Teaching, College-Prep Focus and College Success!