University High School offers students unique project-based learning that applies traditional classroom theory to real-world professional experiences. Juniors and Seniors have opportunities to learn on-site with industry partners in small-group settings.
Commitment to Relevance
- Industry partners are active in student learning.
- Students feel connected to the world of business and industry through related course work and projects.
- Relevant research and project-based activities.
Learning for Risk Takers
- Developing students' ability to be creative and become critical thinkers.
- Faculty leads students to think differently.
- Students are part of a new kind of cutting-edge education.
- UHS' student body and staff is creating its own learning community.