Start Early. End Strong. Enroll Now.
Our mission is to provide all our students with quality educational programs while promoting the values of diversity and responsible citizenship.
Pre-K | Our Strong Start
- Ferndale Early Childhood Center (FECC) offers free & tuition-based preschool options for our earliest learners. FECC is home to Federal & state funded preschool options available through Michigan's Great Start Readiness program and the federal Head Start program and the tuition-based Little Eagles program.
K-5 | Elementary Designed with Development in Mind
- At Ferndale Lower Elementary (K - 2nd), Kindergarten through Second Grade students develop learning skills and nurture a love of learning that will guide them throughout life. Our early learning curriculum integrates art, music, movement, outdoor learning, and logic every day.
- At Ferndale Upper Elementary (3rd - 5th), Third through Fifth Grade students benefit from a focused curriculum and project-based learning that challenges each student to ask questions, seek answers and develop leadership skills.
6-12 | Defining Pathways to a Bright Future
- Ferndale Middle School (6th - 8th) provides Sixth through Eighth grade students unparallelled opportunities for growth on the Ferndale Secondary Campus, from focused STEM courses and FIRST Robotics to Orchestra, Band, Drama and the Arts.
- Ferndale High School (9th - 12th) sets itself apart with Career Pathways curriculum, award-winning music programs, and a school culture that celebrates the diversity of our community.
University High School | Our College Prep Magnet
Tri-County Educational Center | Digital Learning for Students & Adults